What exactly is project management?
Project Management is basically the process in which a plan of the entire project is made before the commencement of physical work on a building project. Working closely with the client, some of the aspects of project management includes;
- Planning all aspects of the work Making a detailed plan on the full extent of the work we undertake is essential if we are to prevent or reduce any unnecessary disruption to the client's business operations not to mention to be able to deliver their perfect workspace in the quickest time possible.
- Setting timescales and targets Setting a timescale for the work to be completed is an important factor in organising what type of work we can do, where and when. This will also help the client to arrange and plan how they can go about their day to day business at the same time.
- Identifying risks Effective forward planning will help in reducing the potential for any risks to manifest themselves. We will plan a strategy on how to do deal with them, should they occur and also an assessment on how they might relate to our overall project management plan.
How our project management works
At Oaktree, we have fully-qualified and vastly-experienced project management teams who will work with you to produce a clear and concise project management plan;
- We work closely with our client, every step of the way The first thing we do is to sit down with the client and plan what they want. We work out their requirements and whether there may be any disruption to their business, if so we will suggest and plan in a mitigation strategy to alleviate as much as possible. During the refurbishment and fitting-out process, we keep our clients fully updated on the progress of our work and how it continually relates to the plan that we had set out together.
- We work in-house Our in-house resource enables us to maintain fast and efficient lines of communication between our clients and our various operational personnel and teams, including the liaison with any nominated or third party contractors. This is particularly beneficial when considering the scope and relevance of any Mechanical & Electrical installations.
- We have a special fast-track service that will help minimise any disruption caused Sometimes, time is a critical issue for businesses and so it's often important that any refurbishment or fitting-out works are undertaken and completed as quickly as possible. In order to reduce the amount of any “down" time we have a special fast-track service that will acknowledge this. This means we can expedite our entire internal processes and site procedures (extended hours etc.) to accommodate any specific project parameters.
Oaktree Interiors, high quality project management, geared towards delivering the perfect office space for you!
At Oaktree Interiors, all our work is carried out to a pre agreed plan and timescale. To find out how we can provide project management and transform your office interiors for the future please feel free to give Oaktree a call on 0845 474 3556.