Planning services, what we do
- Working closely with client The first task we undertake is to sit down with our client and work out what they need and how it can be applied to the overall refurbishment plan. We listen closely to what the client has to say and undertake no aspect of the job without first sealing an approval from the client.
- Finance solutions We fully understand that investing in a new office can potentially be costly, but for the sake of the long term success of your business, it must be treated as a necessity. As part of our planning services we are able to offer you the services of our partners at Bluestone Leasing , who are able to finance all or just part of your office refurbishment. This can help you to look past the costs and be able to invest in an office which will have everything that you require to runyour business, rather than just an office with facilities that you can only afford. In the long term, this will doubtless be of benefit to your business.
- Electrical and mechanical installations The foundations of how an office operates from day to day are very much the responsibility of any electrical and mechanical items that are installed. Aside from looking after the aesthetics of your office, we will also take care of the installations of everything from phone lines, data caballing, electrics and any other aspect which makes up the modern day office.
- The upkeep of health and safety practices The paramount aspect of any workplace should be the guarantee of safety for everyone. All of our work is planned and carried out abiding by the health and safety at work act and this is something that we transfer to any office we may be working on. We are able to advise you on how to use your new office refurbishment safely and how to uphold a safe working environment in the future.
- Post support Even after we have carried out a full refurbishment, we don't just walk away. A post support program is very much part of our initial planning service. Designed to be on-hand in case any problems do arise, we are able to carry out any maintenance or improvements on any of our office builds.
Oaktree Interiors, an expert service in planning an office refurbishment for you
To find out how we can put in place an effective office refurbishment plan to transform your office interiors for the future, or even if you require more information on any of our services, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 0345 21 86955 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org