Many companies who decide they need brand new office interiors for their business often require funding to help them get the features and facilities they need to help their company more forward.
The Benefits Of Office Refurbishment Leasing
Why pay up-front for assets that typically only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate throughout? Here are some key reasons why so many organisations like yours use office refurbishment leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank facility.
- Significant tax benefits - For private organisations payments are fully tax deductable unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you - Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) - Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
- Turnkey funding - Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Contact Oaktree For Office Refurbishment Leasing
Oaktree Interiors offer financial solutions for office refurbishment leasing through our independent partner, Bluestone Leasing. They are the leading UK specialist in financing design and build projects, and will provide you with access to over thirty plus banks and dedicated funders, many unavailable to your business directly, and their expertise will ensure that you receive the best package available in the market.
For more information about our office refurbishment leasing, call us on 0845 474 3556 or email us email@example.com