As we've often said throughout the years in our blogs section, the modern office of today must balance that fine line between functionality and image in order to inform visitors of its unique philosophy and company culture. This is precisely the feeling that what we wanted to reflect within our online interiors.
Commenting on the new website, our CEO, Perry Mills, says:
Having finally witnessed the launch of our new website, I'm delighted that it now more accurately reflects our company's activities and skill sets. I'm particularly pleased to see that the site appears on screen in a much more user friendly way and that, hopefully, our prospective clients will enjoy the browsing experience and find it informative and interesting. The new site will energise our teams to make sure we maintain the relevance and information uploaded in addition to providing us with the ideal 'new' platform to shout about what we're doing, what we've done and what we plan to do in the coming months and years.
The new features of our website
The new/updated features on our new office design website include:
- Being able to offer better-refined case studies was a major factor in us wanting to improve the functionality of our website. Now, we are able to give our visitors a better insight into the services that we offer, explain how we work and of course, literally present a much clearer picture of our work.
- The more modern design of the website offers a much improved user experience. No matter the device that's used to browse on, be it a desktop PC/laptop, tablet or mobile phone, our new website will be able to connect to any platform that's used.
- Another aspect of the website that we wanted to improve, was to make it more personable with a 'meet the team' Here at Oaktree, we are a collective that is built up of many different talents and therefore, portraying our friendly and amiable nature was very important to us. Our 'meet the team' section gives our visitors a great opportunity to find out more about those who make our bespoke office designs a reality.
- As we've constantly got our fingers on the pulse of the office design industry, updating our blog area was important for us to continue to present the latest goings-on within the office fit out world. Being a more-modern website that can adapt well to all devices, we are in a position to deliver our industry leading expertise to a wider audience.
- A common issue with many websites is being able to balance the need to display work, along with the functionality aspect (older websites may prove to be slow and unresponsive if they displayed large images, for example). Our new website gives us great scope to showcase more and better imagery and still be responsive on any device.