Located just 60 miles from London, the business community in Newbury, like so many of its fellow Berkshire towns, is expected to experience some exponential growth within the next few years. With rental prices making London an increasingly expensive place to live and work, many businesses have been relocating to the surrounding areas – of which, Berkshire has been a grateful recipient.
The growth of business in the area has in turn seen many companies place more thought into their office interiors in Newbury, in order to create a work environment that can provide a functional and comfortable existence for its workforce and impress visiting clients alike.
The Need To Create The Perfect Office Interiors In Newbury.
It probably goes without saying that without the right tools to do the job, the job won't be completed to a high standard – if it gets completed at all. Many people mistake the workplace as just being a facility that exists to house the workforce – but it's so much more than that. It's literally a tool that can help the workforce to produce the best standard of work possible.
Due to their age, advancements in technology or through the changes in which we work, many old office interiors are now outdated and in some cases,can potentially be harmful to the productivity rates of employees and businesses they work for. By creating office interiors in Newbury that are unique, are actually shaped especially for the business and its employees, can you truly create an office environment that works with the company, rather than just works for it.
This is why, if you're a business owner who believes that your current office fit out is outdated, you should think about improving your current interiors.
What Do I Need To Look At When Considering An Office Fit Out?
Here, we're going to look at a number of different aspects to look at as you're considering your current office interiors. How can you shape them to provide the perfect office space?
- What Do You Like About Your Current Office Design? Although your office fit out may be outdated and in need of a refresh, there may be certain aspects that actually work quite well. As such, you should identify what you and your employees like about the current space and how this can be recreated in a brand-new design.
- What Are Your Businesses Requirements? Identifying what you would like to incorporate in your new office interiors in Newbury will leave you with space to assess the aspects that you don't like – and what your business requires. An easy way to go about this would be to hire a professional office design company to undertake a workplace consultancy service. They will look at how each and every aspect of the office works with your employees – from the space provided to how comfortable the furniture is, from the need for collaborative spaces and meeting rooms to creating a design that can cater for possible future expansion – all needs and requirements will be covered and considered within their findings.
- The Need For Flexibility. The modern office space needs to be flexible; not only will this cater for future expansion, but it will also help to meet the increased demand for modern workplaces to be flexible in their design. A big factor in this, is of course, the wireless technology that we have at our disposal today, that means we can work from any position we like (as long as there is a connection available). As such, staff can move around a flexible workspace; whether they want to work in a more private environment or to collaborate with others – a workplace that is flexible caters for everything that an employee could ever need.
- Consider Open Plan Design. Today, an open plan office offers one of the most effective ways in which a business can encourage its employees to interact and collaborate. Forgoing that classic 'cubicle' environment for each and every desk, open plan sees desks joined together and helps employees to communicate better, as they help each other with their projects. Obviously, not everyone will need to talk all of the time – which is why many open plan-designed offices introduce portioning to toe that line between open plan and cubicles. A flexible workspace will also have more private, quiet rooms in which an employee can retire to, in order to complete their work without distraction.
- The Brand Identity. One of the best things about possessing a flexible workspace, especially one that is flexible in its design, is that any business is able to bestow its own values and identity upon it. By doing this, you'll be communicating to your employees and clients alike what your company is about and why it is an innovative and unique place to work for/with.
Professional Office Design From Oaktree Interiors.
Here at Oaktree Interiors, we have been improving office interiors in Newbury and many others throughout Berkshire for over 30 years. Thanks to our time spent in the industry, we have gained a unique insight into how the different elements of office design can be shaped around the needs and requirements of any business type. No matter your aims – we are confident that we are able to create an office design plan that will get the best out of your workforce – laying the foundations for long-term business success.
Your Perfect Office Fit Out, From Oaktree Interiors.
If you would like to discuss how we're able to carry out a refurbishment of your office interiors in Newbury, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today. As part of our service, we are able to offer a free, no obligation consultation service that will take into account your requirements and the space available in your current design. This will then be taken to create a 3-D representation of how your new office fit out would look.
Feel free to give us a call on 0845 474 3556 or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com.