The days of the stuffy, grey and dull office should be in the past - creating a better environment for everyone should be a priority as you seek to increase productivity and your company's profile. You need to make your office look the part, but at the same time you need to make it a good quality working environment to increase morale.
Have You Considered These Office Refurbishment Trends?
Here at Oaktree Interiors we specialise in office refurbishment in London. With over 30 years of designing experience, we have helped to improve workspaces for a varying array of businesses and are aware of current trends and how they are liable to change.
- Creative Design – Nowadays offices are a reflection of the look and philosophy of a company - does the look and theme of your workspace represent your business? Does it say to people that you are forward-thinking and a great place to do business with, or even work for? Being creative and merging different styles (for example contrasting classic vintage furniture with modern-looking functional office equipment) makes you stand out and be noticed.
- A Flexible and Multi-Purpose Space – As work patterns become more flexible and improving technology allows us to work with more wireless devices, flexible multi-purpose offices are becoming increasingly fashionable.
- Improving Acoustics – Offices aren't a comfortable place when noise reverberates around, interrupting a person's creativity and concentration. The layout of the office, flooring materials, walls and ceilings all can make a difference to the acoustics.
- Improving Lighting – Making sure that you have good lighting, by having a mix of natural and artificial lighting, has been proven to improve moods and increase productivity amongst workers.
- Making Efficient Use of Space – making use of every inch of space makes good businesses sense as it allows for more compact workspaces, more collaborative areas and creates space for teams to come together and discuss, which can only help you to maximise
Industry-Leading Office Refurbishment In London!
At Oaktree Interiors we ensure that your business and employee needs are balanced as we can create the perfect office refurbishment in London. Our know-how and experience puts us in a position where we know how certain design decisions can improve an office's productivity.
We like to work closely with you and once we understand what the objectives of your business are, can we can start to work on your project. Our office refurbishment services include undertaking a thorough study of your workplace and making recommendations for changes.
For further information about our fantastic design and office refurbishment in London, please don't hesitate to get into contact with a member of our customer service team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 0845 474 3556.