2017 Office Design Trends!
With the changing nature of offices, new and exciting trends are constantly appearing and implemented as part of an office's design. Here are some of the latest trends when it comes to office design in London:
- Mixed Working Areas. Gone are the days when office workers used to work solely in cubicles. Open plan designs are commonplace now but of late, more 'mixed zones' have also been proving to be popular for businesses who want to combine the collaborative style that open plan brings, alongside the privacy that an enclosed desk brings.
- Increased Levels of 'Bespoke'. Offices that reflect the company that it's representing are now becoming more and more commonplace year on year. Whether it's strict company branding, or an altogether custom design that reflects a company's philosophies; businesses are really going for it when it comes to office refurbishment in London! Whether it's the style of desks, the usage of lighting or even what's present on the walls – every aspect is up for customisation.
- The Implementation of New Tech. Changing faster than almost every type of trend, is the technology sector that has seen more devices than ever become more mobile, as well as increases in 'plug and play' connectivity. This ability to be versatile with our technology has meant that we can now use desks that can actually incorporate tech – meaning that we don't have to sit at the same desk, let alone need extra devices to run our new tech, creating more space in our work environments. Helping this further is the emergence of cloud storage, which grows in usage by the month – instead of storing data on additional devices, it can now be stored on a secure virtual drive that takes up no space (no real space in the office anyway!)
- An Increase In 'Workplace Culture' Promotion. By undertaking an office refurbishment in London, you'll be able to produce a workplace that is comfortable to work in; but why stop there? To make their workplaces more inspiring, many businesses have allowed employees to personalise their desks; whether that's through them placing personal effects from home or by placing company-branded items that increase the personal or professional feelings they experience during the working day.
- Natural Office Design. An increasing trend in many office spaces has been the implementation of 'natural elements' within their workplaces. Commonly known as 'Biophilic design' the method sees the usage of elements such as plants, living walls and outdoor lighting to bring the outdoors, indoors in order to reduce stress and enhance productivity thanks to our connection with nature.
Need an office refurbishment in London? Contact Oaktree Interiors Today.
Here at Oaktree Interiors, we are able to offer all of our clients a high-quality office refurbishment service that will doubtless fill all of your requirements. With a vast experience in the industry and a proven track record in creating bespoke, modern work environments for forward-thinking business of all sizes and types, our office designs are unrivalled in their design.
If you would like more information on how we are able to implement the perfect office refurbishment in London for you, please don't hesitate to contact Oaktree today. You can give us a call on 0845 474 3556 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.