You must have heard the term 'first impressions are vital'? It's what immediately sets our opinion on someone or something; what they're like, how they behave, what they can offer etc. As such, it's of the utmost importance that we're all able to set the right image – for a business, the livelihood of so many people, setting that first impression to clients is truly vital in order for it to prove a success.
If you're a business looking to improve the look and feel of its office space, have you considered updating your workplace by using office design services? Being professionals in the industry, they can help to create the ideal environment in which to set that great first impression and what's more, to create a work environment that will work alongside your employees, helping them to achieve their targets more effectively.
Oaktree's Office Design Services
What does your office say about you? Here at Oaktree Interiors, our office design services help to solve that question. We have spent 30 years in the industry, creating bespoke work environments for all manner of business operations – from large blue chip companies, to small local businesses and start-ups. As such, we have gained a unique knowledge of the changing trends of office design – so please read on for our tips on creating a great first impression to your clients.
Tips On Creating That Great Impression
- Be Organised – One of the worst things a client could experience in a meeting when they enter your office is for them to be waiting around for an unreasonable amount of time whilst you try and locate certain documents. This is just one example of why an office space needs to offer functionality and organisation – not only can you attend meetings with everything to hand, displaying the fact that you've got a functional and organised office will say to the client that you're an organised operation to work with. This can only work positively in your favour.
- The Importance of A Welcoming Reception – When a client arrives for a meeting, their immediate impression of the business will be its reception area; what kind of welcome can they give me. This is why making the reception area comfortable and welcoming is of the utmost importance – why not choose comfortable seating that matches your company branding? Not only will this offer them a level of comfort but it'll also display the fact that you're a professional business that is proud of itself – again, something that will only work positively in your favour.
- Look Fresh – Whilst many office interiors are functional and comfortable for everyone, sometimes they can also look dated and shabby. This is why many businesses turn to office design services to refresh their office spaces, bringing the interiors up-to-date and setting that forward-thinking image for their clients to see.
- Stylish Meeting Room – Any professional business that wants to portray itself as a client-focused service simply must have a meeting room that is comfortable and functional. With the fast-changing nature of technology, some meeting rooms have fallen behind the times in terms of their electrical infrastructure, for example. Others just simply aren't up to scratch and are poorly designed to meet the aims of the business. By taking advantage of office design services to create a stylish and comfortable meeting room, you can further portray your business as one that is forward-thinking and takes its meetings seriously.
- Involve Nature – Biophilic design is becoming the norm in modern office design; the need to reconnect with nature hasn't been lost in today's modern technological world. Not only do plants help with producing clean air, they also look and smell good too – so wherever you can, ensure that plants are there to provide a welcoming site for guests and staff alike.
- Branding – As touched on earlier, branding your interiors with company colours or logos is the best way to set a professional image to your clients. By using office design services to set a colour theme, you'll be showing that you view your company's identity as important – another part of your identity is the service you offer, so if a client sees that you value the importance of your look, you'll value the importance of the services that you're offering them too.
- Lighting Effects – The design of your office may be fantastic; branding colours and logos in all the right places, but if your lighting is poor then clients won't see any of it and they will only experience a negative view of your business. As such, it's important to think about increasing the availability of natural light within your office space – not only can this provide a comfortable and authentic environment for your staff, it will also brighten up those dimly lit areas too, showing your office in all of its glory.
Update Your Office Design With Us!
If you want to update the look and feel of your office design, why not get in touch with the experts here at Oaktree Interiors? No matter your requirements or location within the South East of England, we can help.
If you would like to learn more about our office design services, please do not hesitate to call us on 0845 474 3556 or alternatively, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org