We are delighted to announce that recently, we have been awarded a contract to carry out an office refurbishment in Reading for Cohort plc. Based in Arlington Business Park, Cohort is a parent company of a number of businesses operating in defence and other related markets.
Oaktree were awarded this excellent contract after our presentation of a design plan that was well-researched, clear in its presentation and quality in its design. We also made sure that we listened closely and incorporated everything that Cohort wanted in their bespoke office design.
We're proud to say that when it comes to carrying out plans for office refurbishments in Reading and across the South of England, our experience and know-how in creating unique, brand-focused office spaces is unrivalled. We have helped hundreds of businesses, of all sizes, over the years to re-imagine or to create from scratch, workplaces that will suit their particular needs. At Oaktree, we believe that setting a good working environment can only help a company to progress with their business aims.
Who are Cohort Plc?
Cohort is an independent technology group that acts as a parent company of five innovative, agile and responsive businesses operating in different aspects of the defence industry. Their aims are to add real value through the experiences and contacts of its senior team, whilst providing an effective governance to their work. Its objectives are to deliver value to its shareholders through its numerous companies. These companies include;
- EID, a technology company that designs, manufactures and supplies high-performance electronic defence equipment.
- MASS delivers trusted technology services and solutions that improves the security, efficiency and effectiveness of operations undertaken in government, industry and educational institutions.
- MCL (Marlborough Communication Ltd) supplies advanced electronic and surveillance technology that is able to be developed in-house or sourced from a global supplier network.
- SCS is an advisory business that provides a wide range of technical support, consultancy and management services to a varied customer base. Dealing in areas that include security training and air systems.
- SEA is responsible for delivering engineering, software and electronic systems and services for naval units. These services include the design and manufacture of these systems for the government and industry sectors.
Cohort's office refurbishment in Reading.
Cohort's new office refurbishment will take place in Arlington House, which is based on Arlington Business Park in Theale, Reading. The location is just a stones-throw away from junction 12 of the M4.
Cohort were simply looking for a quality office design that would revamp and refresh their office space. Their requirements were for us to create a uniform look and feel across the entire floor, whilst also requiring minimum disruption to their staff and business whilst we carry out the work. This work includes; the installation of new flooring, providing new furniture, the placing of manifestations for glass partitions and providing vinyl wall graphics to give the scenery a 'fresh and modern' theme to the office. We also undertook the work of installing electrical equipment, such as box re-positioning. Our design plan included all of these elements, even including different carpet designs for the two companies (Cohort and SCS) that occupy the office.
Looking for quality office refurbishment in Reading and Berkshire?
At Oaktree Interiors, we are able to offer all our clients a quality office refurbishment service that will fill all of their requirements. No job is too big or too small for us to carry our unique work. Our bespoke office refurbishments are unrivalled in their quality and design and our collected experiences have left us confident that we can design an office to fit all of your demands.
To find out how we can undertake an office refurbishment in Reading or the surrounding area for you, please don't hesitate to give Oaktree a call on 0845 474 3556. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org