Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
Based to the west of Slough town centre, The Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group works with homegrown and foreign-owned businesses across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, as well as Swindon in order to assist them in achieving their full business potential. Also possessing offices in Heathrow and Oxfordshire, they work to achieve their aims by offering their 4000+ members a number of services that range from general business advice, networking events and international trade support.
Thanks to their recognised centre of excellence for global trade and investment, they are able to provide these services that promote and create opportunities for the local business community, whilst still protecting trade and the existing local/national economic environment.
Some key facts relating to the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce, include:
- The combined number of staff employed by the members, numbers more than 295,000.
- A figure of £2.3m represents the value of international trade that was garnered by its members in 2016.
- Their clients gain an average of 150 new international trade customers per year.
- 65% of international businesses that are setting up or expanding are supported.
Our Office Design Brief
The area that the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce have set aside for our office fitters in Slough, will comprise of new meeting facilities, as well as a new recording/media room for their members and their clients. The brief that they gave our designers to incorporate into the design plan, was:
- To create a single media room, alongside two separate meeting zones.
- Place some consideration into the best use of space for the corridor area.
- Create interiors that display a professional business-like ambience.
- New mechanical and electrical systems, to support a wide range of applications.
- The creation of an agile working space for all.
The works will comprise the creation of suspended ceilings, air conditioning, electrics, partitions, a raised access floor, as well as carpet installations and complete decoration. The works are set to start in mid-August and scheduled to last for around 4 weeks.