Approaching us to help, we sat down with Buckingham Schenk to discuss the project; what they wanted from their office interiors, what their (and their employees) requirements were, what equipment/facilities they needed etc. With this information, we then proceeded to survey their proposed new office in order to gain an insight into how we could implement all of their requirements into a workable design plan.
With all of our collected information, our team of talented designers got to work creating a broad proposal (complete with 2D and 3D visuals) that illustrated exactly how we would impose all of their requirements onto the interiors of their new office space.
Being one of three design companies that Buckingham Schenk consulted in regards to their new office fit out in Bracknell, we were delighted when they appointed us as their preferred office fitters based on the attention to detail we showed during our meeting and with the proposals we created.
Consisting of approximately 3,200 sqft of office space, the works include:
- A large boardroom.
- A wide number (and array) of meeting rooms and cellular offices.
- A breakout area.
- New open plan offices.
- An IT server room.
- New reception and accompanying seating area.
- A wine tasting area.
The project is due to commence presently, so our office fit out team cannot wait to get started!
Why should I improve my own office interiors?
If you’ve noticed that your office is perhaps growing too crowded, isn’t able to get the most of the latest technology or its interiors have seen better days, why not consider improving them with a new office fit out?
Here are just 3 of many great reasons why you should consider a new office fit out in Bracknell, Berkshire or indeed, anywhere in the South East:
- The efficiency of your workforce can be increased by an office that is able to get the most out of the space it’s in. We firmly believe that the interiors of the workplace should be shaped to what the demands of the workforce are, rather than the workforce having to change their ways of working around the limitations of the office. How can they get the best out of themselves, if they aren’t able to work as they should be doing? Doesn’t make sense, does it?
Whether it’s improving the functionality aspect of the office, giving workers access to more modern technology, creating an exciting, comfortable workspace that will inspire or putting in plans for future expansion (thus hitting the ground running for when it does happen), the efficiency aspect of a new office fit out is there for all to see.
- A great office fit out will help in retaining and attracting a talented workforce. With the South-East of England experiencing major investment in the towns around London, business communities are growing. Whilst this is great news for the local economy, it also means that competition will be increased for talented employees, as well as clients. More than ever, people are choosing the places where they work based on the experience of their working days; if you can get it right, you’ll have a happy and content workforce, driving your business forward to achieve its aims. The bottom line is that everyone wants to feel content at work, as well as sense that they are able to get the best out of their talents, contributing to the success of the company. If they feel drained and frustrated by the limitation of the workplace, where will they turn? Probably out of the door to a local competitor.
- Vital in today’s business world, a better sense of branding can be placed on the interiors of an office with a new design. If you need to host any clients as part of your business, then their first impression of what you have to offer will start with how you are able to portray yourself – and we’re not just talking about the content of the meetings now, but the arena that they take place in. The office should be an extension of the advertisement materials that got them interested in what you have to offer in the first place; they’ll be expecting an honest, professional outfit that can sell them what they’ve read about. Creating a unique brand with your interiors will be half the battle won in securing their services.