Office interiors and ceilings, from Oaktree Interiors
When it comes to office interior refurbishment, it is important to make certain that every aspect of your workplace design works in conjunction with the others to create an effective and dynamic workplace atmosphere.
It's often beneficial to bear in mind that you shouldn't always favour a particular design, simply because it might currently be “fashionable" – your office 'look & feel' will remain long after office design trends have moved on; instead you should try where possible to ensure that your decisions on the 'perfect layout and design' includes an element of practicality.
One of the major features in an office refurbishment, which many people are guilty of overlooking, is the role that the ceiling will play in the overall design. From the colour, to the actual specifications of the ceiling's design, there are a plethora of decisions which you need to seriously consider before you pick out the ideal ceiling for you. For example, our wide range of office ceilings which can be installed into your available space includes:
- Smooth (MF)
- Metallic ceilings
- Open-celled designs
- Suspended ceilings with fibre-board tiles
- And many more!
Unique office features for your business
If you want to have a public address system or specific voice alarm, or you believe that music in your workplace helps productivity, we can set up speaker systems throughout the office interior, and even secrete them within the ceiling itself.
We design office features which have a wide range of specialist qualities, including fire resistance, humidity resistance, mould resistance and acoustic absorption qualities. The selection that we are able to offer includes industry-leading and long-established ranges including Armstrong, Burgess, Rockfon and OWA Ceilings.
An ideal example of the unique ceilings being installed to create a bespoke workplace is the use of floating, canopy or drop down ceilings in both public and reception areas. If you're looking for ceilings that can offer a diverse range of options, including state-of-the-art and distinctive lighting effects, then we will be able to provide them.
Customise your office interiors with partitioning
Office partitioning systems are used in offices all over the world. They are an extremely cost-effective solution in creating office layouts and they provide a practical solution in the creation of designated spaces instead of installing permanent (structural) walls, which can severely hamper the flexibility of your working environment. Partitions can be used to break up open-spaces and create dedicated areas, including:
- Meeting rooms
- Breakout areas
- Computer rooms
- Access Corridors (fire escape routes)
- Entrance lobbies
- Cellular offices and more
De-mountable partitioning systems are ideal for creating new environments and dividing existing space, quickly. We can provide a wide variety of styles and materials including single and double-glazed modules, solid plasterboard and composite elevations as well as full-height frameless glass versions.
What are the benefits of partitioning?
There is a reason why commercial environments use de-mountable partitions instead of erecting solid (block and structural) walls:
- They're functional Various types of partitioning are available (glass, solid, laminated cubicles etc.) and you can decide according to the needs of your office. For example, glass partition walls will allow more natural light into the office and will create an open plan outline without isolating employees. They can also be taken down and relocated with the minimum of disruption.
- They're quick & cost effective Unlike other types of solid walls, office partitions are relatively quick and inexpensive to install and are very easy to maintain.
- They can be visually appealing As well as the practical benefits, partitioning systems are available in any colour you want so you can easily include your company colours (branding) if you prefer.
- Professional partitioning systems can provide a great way to quickly create privacy, whether it's for a meeting, a training session or to make a short phone call. With workplaces becoming a more crowded and pressurised environment, a carefully thought out partitioning layout can help provide and maintain a calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Enhance your interior design with office flooring
Choosing the right flooring to suit your office environment is important. We offer an extensive selection of high quality, stylish office flooring to suit all of your requirements. Our range includes:
- Vinyl flooring
- Timber flooring
- Laminate flooring
- Ceramic tiled flooring
- Anti-slip and anti-static treatments
We can provide raised access flooring that allows easy cables-management, with recessed floor boxes (serviced outlet traps) that supply power and data connections wherever needed. Barrier matting is available in various finishes and it can be fitted at entrances & exits to the building to reduce the amount of dirt and dust brought in, which can help to extend the life and appearance of your new office flooring elsewhere. In addition, warehouse and industrial floors can be treated with specialist coverings to prevent staining and aid slip-prevention. Oaktree Interiors will take care of all building and landlord applications where necessary on your behalf.
Contact Oaktree for bespoke office interiors
We have established ourselves as one of the leading interior fit out companies in the country having already completed hundreds of office interior 'Design & Build' projects in London and around the UK. Get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 21 86955.